SHEETMASK EMPTIES

by - July 21, 2019





@mediheal_official takes the spotlight on last month's empties! plus from all of these masks there's not even one that I don't like ---- I enjoy 'em all ❤️ so let's get into each of them :

  • Mediheal PDF A.C. Dressing Ampoule Mask --- an old favorite, the one I rely to whenever I have quite a breakout.
  • Mediheal PDF A.C. Defense Hydra Nude Gel Mask --- the first hydrogel mask from Mediheal that I've tried! It comes in 2 - piece mask with perfect thickness that doesn't tear easily. The essence is a bit thicker compared to regular PDF mask. I love the whole experience except one little thing : When I layered it with sleeping mask, the essence balls up around again and try other variants, though! 
  • Mediheal Teatree Mask, one of them is courtesy - old fave, nuff said.
  • Mediheal NMF Aquaring Ampoule Mask, this is actually my very first time trying out this variant and holy moly why didn't I try it sooner ? It's so good!! It hydrates my skin really well, the essence sinks into my skin nicely with no tacky feeling, it layers well under other products too. I think I've found a new favorite! I'll definetly buy some more.
  • Mediheal Mogongtox Soda Bubble Mask, this is one unique mask because it doesn't cover the forehead and it will bubbles up when used. I put this on for 30 minutes the rinse it off (yes, you're supposed to rinse this off as the instruction said). Fortunately, unlike the other bubbling up mask I've tried, I feel like this one is actually doing something --- my skin feels smoother and my pores slightly minimized. I still have another one of this (that I purchased myself) so I'm looking forward to use this again. Definitely not a mask to use daily though since it's a deep --- cleanse kind of mask, so I think  twice a week would be good enough.
  • @bentoncosmetic Goodbye Redness Centella Mask Pack --- the one I reach to when I want something soothing and just that, it's simple and it's good.
  • @paparecipe_official Bombee Honey Mask --- also an old fave, need I say more? 
Read more : 


You May Also Like

0 comments