ROSEHEART PINK MASK [REVIEW]

by - July 30, 2019



The review of @roseheart.kr sheetmask I was kindly provided by @skincaresya @kmall24_official
so this is a 2 step mask that comes with the sheetmask itself (obviously) as the first step and moisturizer and the second step. Before going to the review, can we just agree on how adorable the packaging is? the heart-shaped part is actually the moisturizer sachet! 10/10 on the packaging straight away.

Read more : 



The sheetmask has a quite thick and very soft material. I usually use thinner sheetmask so this was a nice variation of experience to have, and as if the cute packaging isn't enough, look at the sheetmask itself -- it's tinged pink in color AND the eye cutouts are heart-shaped, it literally turns you into
emoji when you use it! The sheetmask essence is milky and a bit viscous but it sinks into skin well, doesn't feel heavy, and leave no tacky finish. Due to the thicker material, it dries out much slower than thinner mask so I can actually use it for 45 min to an hour.

Now the moisturizer
I'm actually pretty surprised when I found out that it doesn't contain cetearyl alcohol (which breaks me out)! It does contain dimethicone that give it that familiar smoothness and occlusive feeling, if you know what I mean. Upon contact the skin, it feels kind of watery as I spread it evenly. It leaves skin feeling moisturized and somewhat a bit velvety. The amount of product in the sachet is actually generous enough, I can stretch it for 2-3x full-face application.

Here I tried 2 variant of mask, the Daily Brightening (pink) and Deep-Moisturizing (blue) but I don't actually find any significant difference on performance. Both are equally hydrating but I find no brightening effect from the pink one, not even the temporary tone-up one. Even so, I'm not disappointed at all.
Quite on the contrary, I actually like these mask so much! The sheetmask and moisturizer duo works so well on providing hydrating to my skin and seal it all in until the morning. This would come very handy for travelling since it already comes with a moisturizer.

To sum up, I think Roseheart Pink Mask is a more than decent sheetmask -- moisturizer duo. Sure, the only apparent effect I feel is hydrating but this mask provides it so well, so I'm not complaining. Sometimes that's all you want from a sheetmask, anyway. The #skincaretainment factor of this product is definitely there.

Pretty packaging, cute sheetmask and all. Oh, and the moisturizer!! It's rare to find a great moisturizer sans cetearyl alcohol, so I'm pretty interested to buy the full-sized product.

Thanks for reading !!



You May Also Like

0 comments