REVIEW : MASKS EMPTIES

by - October 27, 2019



For me, sheetmasking is a luxury and not something I can do daily because it takes quite some effort and time, which I don't always have. This must sounds weird because most people think of sheetmask as a quick fix in skincare routine. 

Well, not for me, I will need at least 30 minutes to wear sheetmask, from putting it on, wearing it, until I take it off and I still have to wait for the essence to fully (or at least half) absorbed before topping it off with moisturizer. Sometimes I arrived home and so exhausted I can barely double clenase (I never skip though, NEVER!!)
Let alone doing a 30-minute sheet mask ritual. Often times I'm tempted to just slap it on and go to sleep, but leaving sheet mask until it dries on your face will do more damage than good so....

So here are the sheet mask that I get to use last month :

<> Papa Recipe Bombee Royal Honey Propolis Mask
this has a rather thick essence with lovely honey scent after I use it, my skin feels plump and gives me that beautiful glow that I usually get from using leegeehaam vita propolis ampoule also it doesn't break me out this far but I've only used it once so I need to try it on again to make sure my skin really loves this, but first impression is amaaazing.

<> Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet Tea Tree
this was gifted by my friend who also bought me several products that I requested how kind of her! this one has a runny essence that's quite high on alcohol. Of course the essence sinks in fast compared skin. I tend to avoid this kind of sheet mask just out of preference, so wearing this kind of brings me a different experience that I enjoy.

<> Leaders Insolution Tea Tree
Relaxing Skin Renewal Mask - an old time favorite of mine, essence consistency is similar to papa recipe one but with tea tree scent. This gives an intense moisturizing effect to my skin but not clogging pores nor causing zits because of the tea tree extract. Love!

<> Mediheal P.D.F. A.C. Dressing Ampoule Mask
a new purchase because I've read good reviews of this. My skin had been acting up the past couple weeks so I give this mask a try. This contains salicylic acid that are supposed to help with acne. I've used 3 within a month (not consecutively though) and I feel that it does help my acne to flat down faster. I skip wearing any acid whenever I'm using thing though to avoid acid overkill.

You can see that my choices in sheet mask is not really that variative because when my skin doesn't agree with a sheet mask I will get zits the next morning, so I tend to stick to ingredients I know my skin loves, such as honey and tea tree, and avoid those with alcohol up high on the ingredient list.

review :

You May Also Like

0 comments